I’ve always said that I love winter. But I guess that’s because I’ve always been used to very inconsistent winter weather. Previously, a typical Louisiana winter consisted of one day at 75° F, the next day at 30° F, 2 days later at 50° F, and the cycle would continue. I complained about that before, but now I’ve been complaining about something else. Because this year has been different. It’s been cold A LOT. The kind of cold that feels even colder because of 95% humidity. Brrrr. I’m ready for warmer weather! I’ve been dreaming of Spring and these pretty little things.
1. Love this shoe. Love these colors. ModCloth always pleases.
2. How cute is this little bunny cupcake stand from Pottery Barn? Perfect for Easter treats, and it could double as a jewelry holder or catch-all on your bedside table!
3. I love this plant stand! It could be used for so many things…little pots of succulents, candles, jars of craft supplies, table setups, etc. This whole line of Threshold products from Target is great!
4. A gorgeous gold lamp. All of Target’s lamps are wonderful. In fact, I’m pretty sure that 75% of the lamps in my house are from Target.
5. I’m in need of curtain tie-backs for my bedroom. I found them (I’ll probably be ordering the antique brass, though). Urban Outfitters has so many great options.
6. This Anthropologie dress is basic enough to be dressed up or down, but different enough to set yourself apart from the crowd.
7. I’ve been wanting an egg crate. I just really like them for some reason. I doubt I would use it for actual eggs, but I do think it would be real cute as an organizer of some sort. Anthro has the most color options I’ve found, but World Market has some similar ones in white and yellow for half the price.
8. I haven’t met a Mrs. Meyer*s scent that I don’t like, but I think Parsley might be my favorite. This hand soap is worth every bit of $4.
9. Another pretty thing from Pottery Barn. This lumbar pillow is the perfect Spring addition to a lovely living room or cozy *screen porch. I love how the words, “cottontail” and “rabbit,” are displayed on it.
10. Flowery Spring bobbies! This Etsy shop (kisforkani) has a bunch of awesome floral headpieces.
11. Backpacks are a weakness of mine. A mint, nomad-inspired one? I might have a hard time passing this up with my World Market birthday credit and coupon I’ll be using in the next few days!
*Matt and I are hopefully about to have a screen porch of our own. So, naturally, I was dreaming of pretty pillows and cute decorations to put out there. I can’t wait! If I’m diligent enough, I plan on capturing the process and, of course, the end results.